Monday, April 5, 2010

Trixie

Bailey's sister dog Trixie, is a 13 year old Jack Russell Terrier, who thinks she is the Queen of the Universe. She also has food allergies, and is highly allergic to chicken. Her incontinence and hatred of the House Cat has relegated her to outdoor life since I moved in with Mom. I believe after being stuck inside the Condo alone during the day while I was at work, she enjoys the outdoor life. She has a sheltered, heated area when it's cold, and her own swimming pool when it's hot. I think the only thing she really misses is watching television. When we lived at the Condo, I would leave the television on for her during the day while I was at work. Many times I would come home to find a couch cushion pushed off onto the floor in front of the television with Trixie in the center of the cushion thouroughly engrossed in whatever was on at the time. Her and Bailey are great friends except when Bailey accidently stumbles over Trixie when they are playing chase. Trixie quickly reasserts herself as queen of the universe and Bailey is confined to a small area of the back porch until all is forgiven. They do love each other, but Trixie is the Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment