Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Diet

I started Bailey on her new diet today. We switched her to "Taste of the Wild" Venison and Bison flavored dry food a week and half ago, as she seemed to be getting tired of all the salmon in her diet. Today I took her off of all the turkey and the green beans and I browned some ground beef, drained it and mixed in some steamed white rice. I had also purchased a dehydrator last month and I had been dehydrating Turkey Breast strips into Jerky for her as a treat. I have taken her off of the Turkey Jerky for now and I made up some Beef Jerky strips for her. She was still itching this morning, but by this evening she had stopped. Of course we celebrated my 17 year old nephew's birthday today, and we had lots of company to play with Bailey. She may have been too tired to scratch an itch this evening. I should be able to discover more if her new diet is working by tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment